
I hope all the mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. My son's gave me some wonderful things. Ethan gave me some poems on mother's in a very nice binder that he made. Connor gave me a plant, that he did at school and Will gave me a dozen roses, that are beautiful by the way.(the flowers are some kind of orange) Then there is Zach's gift to me, that I wanted to share last, cause it is a poem about me and even though some of it is not true, it was that he wrote it about me. With him having Autism, he thinks of things a lot differently than kids his own age do and that is why it is so special to receive it from him.
Mom
By Zachary
Her hair is short and blond (short yes, blond no)
She loves to go to St. George (that is true)
She is going to get a cat. (that is not true, I would rather have a dog again)
Her kids are Zachary, Connor , and Ethan.
She loves cake. (it depends on the cake)
I wonder what she does after I go to bed. (I love it)
My mom is afraid of lizards. (Actually, I am afraid of bees, lizards aren't that bad)
I Love You.
I hope you enjoyed that, I sure did. He is the greatest, well all of my son's are.
2 comments:
It's great to "read" what goes on in our children's heads. They are so innocent and love us moms no matter what!
Loved it -- thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment