











I thought I should post something, it has been awhile. Well, this past Friday, my best friend Talisha got married and I am so happy that she finally found someone to spend the rest of her life with and his name is Nate. She got married in Parawan in her Uncle's yard and the ceremony was beautiful and I was so glad that I was there, to see her get married to Nate Baldwin, who is from Rexburg ID. After the ceremony, I was able to meet Nate's family and he has a really nice family and I was glad that I was able to finally meet them all. Between the ceremony and the reception, there was time and Will and I were very hungry. We had to ask where there was a place to eat, cause Parawan is a very small town and we decided to eat at the Pizza Barn and we have always wanted to eat there. Wow, the food was very good and I want to go there again and I highly recommend that place to anyone that passes through Parawan, if anyone ever does that is.
Then, we got back and the reception had already started and it was a very nice reception and we stayed the whole time, cause I just didn't want to leave and well Parawan is about 15 miles from Cedar. It was fun to watch the kids dance, to meet some of Talisha's friends and to mingle with her family, who are the greatest people by the way and I love all of them. They had an icecream bar and I ate some towards the end of the reception and it was really good. When, they left we blew bubbles at the happy couple and they had to get to Las Vegas, so they could fly to Hawaii, that is where they went on there honeymoon. Maybe someday, I can go there, but I doubt it. They are coming back on Sunday July 26 and they will be living in Rexburg Idaho, so they will probably go up there on either Monday the 27th or Tuesday the 28th. I will be going to Rexburg on July 29, so I probably will take some stuff up for her, like her wedding dress, veil and slip. The reason why I am going up there is for education week at BYU Idaho which starts Thursday July 29-Sat. August 1. Talisha and Nate's wedding reception in Rexburg is on Saturday August 1, which happens to be my 37th birthday and so I will be there for that, cause education week ends on Aug. 1 and so with me being there for there reception, I am not leaving for Cedar City, until Sunday August 2, so I am going to be Nate and Talisha's first house guest, so that is pretty cool don't you think.
I will miss Talisha very much, she has been such a wonderful friend for me. We will still keep in contact and she will still visit Cedar, cause her family lives here and I will go to Rexburg too, when I am able to, that is. We did many things together, like go out to lunch, go to Saint George, we went to a few plays together and my favorite go to the movies, which I will miss a lot, so if anyone wants to go to the movies with me just let me know, cause I Love To Go To The Movies. I know I have other friends, but sometimes I have a hard time knowing what to say to people, but Talsiha I could talk about anything and she understood me. Yes, I have cryed many times since she got married, cause well I am sad that she is moving away, but I am very happy for her, cause she finally found someone. I just wanted to share and I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment