I have been thinking of having a baby lately, but I am scared to death because if the baby is another boy he could have Muscular Dystrophy, just like Zachary. Plus I have back problems and I only have 1 tube, so I am considered high risk pregnancy. OR
I am thinking of becoming a photographer, but I would have to go back to college. See Below.
I am scared to death to go back to college. It has been 10 years since I have been. It would be great to have a degree in Photography, but school has always been hard for me, but I think I can do it.Anyway, I just don't know what to do right now. Those are some of the things that I have been thinking of doing lately, but I dont know. SUU doesn't have a Photography degree, but I know some colleges that do. All of my boys want a sister and it would be great to give them one, but that scares me. Connor loves babies and I think it would be great if I had a girl because then she would have 3 older brothers. I just don't know the right path to take and I have been praying about it, but sometimes I feel like I am praying wrong or something like that. That is all for now, sorry I haven't written on my blog for awhile, but I have been having writer's block lately and most of the time I have no idea what to blog about.
3 comments:
I am also considering going back to school next fall... and I'd be taking some photography classes (down here at Dixie though) but I *think* my major would be a communications/visual technology type thing... maybe. BIG maybe...
I surprise myself that I'm so wishy washy about "what I want to be when I grow up"
both are super awesome options! when I have a choice like that I decide on one and then pray to see if that one is the right path I seem to get clearer answers that way! good luck
WOW! What big decisions to make. Both are big responcibilities and lots of money. We too have bee talking about another child, but in the same situation I already have 3 boys. I have always wanted a girl, but GOD has blessed me with 3 boys. We don't always know what GOD has in store for us. We do know that we go through these times to bring us closer to HIM. I will continue to pray that GOD will reveal HIS plan for you. :-)
Post a Comment