So I can ride for fun in the sun.
So, I can eventually ride in one of these.
I know it might take awhile to get to the last one, but I think it would be kind of fun to do it. But of course I would need a bike first and hopefully I can get one soon. It has been a very long time, since I have ridden a bike, let alone own a bike. I don't like to run, so maybe riding a bike is the next best thing.
3 comments:
you go girl you can do it!
Quinn tuned mine up yesterday - I certainly don't use it as often as would be good for my waistline and my psyche... but it is a nice break from the insanity.
I love that you have such a wonderful Goal... I'm afraid I just hope each time to come home intact and without too much aching of the calf muscles!
How exhausting. You go Melinda. I will roote you on from the side lines. LOL Tammy
Post a Comment