Will took the boys to our ward's Father's and Son's campout June 5-6 and I believe all of them had a good time. Ethan put his tent up and he ended up sleeping in his friend's camper, where they watched "I am Legend" and now Ethan wants that movie and I haven't seen it yet. Zach and Connor had fun and they of course got dirty. I am one who doesn't like camping all that much, but maybe someday we all will go camping somewhere. I love my husband and boys, but it was so nice to have the house to myself. Friday night, I went to the movies with one of my friend's and we went and saw the movie, "The Killer's" and we both enjoyed it. It was a much needed break and I hope to do that again. I am a very light sleeper, so I know when my boys are awake and I pretty much get up when they do. So, it was so nice to wake up on my own without anyone waking me up.
August 2022
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment