Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wondering...

Just been wondering about many things lately.  Wondering how many people read my blog, which I know isn't that many.  Wondering who really likes me for me and not pretending to like me.  Through the years, I have had people hate me for no reason at all, well maybe it was my glasses that I had to wear or that I wasn't that pretty.  Wondering what do for Thanksgiving, staying home and who knows what to do.  Wondering if I will ever be able to adopt a little girl, if I win Publishers Clearing House I probably will be able to.  Wondering if my husband's finger will ever get better from his work related accident that happened on Nov. 1.  There you have it, the things I have been wondering about.

4 comments:

Theresa Escalante said...

I read your blog. :) And I like YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Theresa.

Tyler said...

I cannot give you answers to all the things you're wondering about, Malinda, but I can tell you this: I love you very, very, very much, and I like you, and that is something you do not ever have to wonder about. And you are a daughter of God. He loves you very, very, very, very, very much. As His daughter, your worth and potential are infinite. That is something you never need to wonder about either. Hang in there Sis!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tyler, that means a lot to me. I just need to remember to count the blessings that I do have and not worry about what people think of me. I love you Tyler.