Friday, January 11, 2013

What I Have Been Feeling

I know not many people read my blog, (I thank everyone who does read my blog ,Your All Awesome) I have never been popular, I know I am a boring person, (my husband doesn't think so, he thinks I'm great)  I know some people don't like me for one reason or another (even at the age of 40 I still feel this way) and well that is fine with me because I really need to STOP worrying about what people think of me.  But for me this is really hard because I have done this to myself my whole life.  I have so many things going on in my head right now, that I don't know how to put them all into words, so here are some sayings that I found that says it all.  

.                     Forgive yourself      


....

4 comments:

Serena said...

I read your blog every time you post! I really enjoy hearing about your life and your family. I am not a big "poster" but I want you to know that I LOVE reading your stuff.

Serena

To Be or Not to Be said...

You're onto the right idea not worrying what others think. Thanks for the Christmas card. You're always so nice to think of us wherever we are. Hope you have a marvelous new year!

Elder Aaron Jackson said...

Just wanted to leave you with this:

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

Your friend and cousin,

John Jackson

Unknown said...

Thanks Serena, Siri and John for commenting on my blog, it means a lot to me. It will take some time for me to stop worrying about what others think of me, but I want that to be one of my goals this year and I hope I can do it.