I have't blogged for awhile, so I thought it was time I got back into it. I will try my best to blog on Tuesday, so it can be Thankful Tuesday. For my first Thankful Tuesday, I will talk about my husband. I love him with all my heart and I am grateful he is my husband. This is how we met. I was 21 in September of 1993 and decided to go to college for the first time at SUU in Cedar City UT. I decided to go to the dance the Saturday before school started and that is where I met Will. This is how I worded it in my Journal: I did meet a guy- Will from Kentucky and he seems pretty nice. Was with him for awhile and got to know him and maybe I'll see him around sometime. Well, I ran into him a few more times that week and we decided to meet up at the dance that Friday. Then that night, I asked him if he wanted to go to the midnight movie of The Fugitive and he did. I went with some friends and he came too. Well, the rest is history. We were dated for quite awhile. We got engaged on Mother's Day and then got married on Dec. 17, 1994 in the San Diego Temple. It is fun looking in my Journal to see how I met Will and how things went for us. He is a wonderful father to our 3 boys and he is a great husband. I never thought I would get married, but I did at the age of 22. I also never thought that a guy would ever fall in love with me, but Will did. Here are some pictures of us and also some sayings. Enjoy.






3 comments:
Love love the pictures and to hear about how you met!!!! SO great!
It's always fun to hear about how couples met and see the early year pictures.
Oh, Malinda!! You look SOOOO happy in those pics. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!! You do have an amazing husband, and HE has a GREAT wife!!!
Post a Comment