Okay, I am very thankful to have a job and this year I am doing something different. I am the Take Home Library person at Iron Springs Elementary (this is my 3rd year working here and every year I have done something different) and so far I am enjoying my job. I think the second day of work, the principal popped her head in to see how I was doing and I said good. She said she knew how organized I was and thought this job was perfect for me, plus I needed mornings and so it all worked out. We are suppose to start it next week, so hopefully I can get everything done that needs to get done by then. I usually am all by myself in the room, but that is okay. I also get to see the kids and the teachers more often too. I also get to see the ladies that I worked with last year and I love that. I also got to help a 3rd grade girl today because she got locked out of her classroom, so I knocked really loud and the teacher opened the door for her. My supervisor told me that I can do anything I want with the room because I am the only one that does this and so I can't wait to organized it some. It is going to be a great year, I can feel it. I really love my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment