Friday, April 4, 2014

For Those Who Don't Know Me That Well, This Post Is For You.

I am a shy person, so that is probably why most people don't know me all that well and I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to get to know me, it means a lot.  Sometimes I have a hard time opening up to people and I am sorry about that.  When I was younger, I was made fun of a lot and that is probably why I don't open up to people, even as an adult this is still hard for me.  So with this post, I will tell you about myself.

1.  I was born in Mesa AZ
2.  I have lived in 10 houses and 5 states before was married.
3.  The only country I have been to is Tijuana Mexico. (to me that is a suburb of San Diego)
4.   I have never had a broken bone, but I have had stitches.
5.   I was named after my Great Grandma Malinda Helen Watson Parker.
6.   I don't have a middle name
7.   I didn't get my drivers license, until I was 18.
8.   I love Tinkerbell
9.   I would love to adopt someday, but I wish it wasn't so expensive.
10. My favorite color is Purple
11. I love corvettes
12. I like to collect dolls
13. I love movies
14. I love classic rock.( I do like other kinds of music too)
15. I love to ride roller coasters.
16. I love to eat chicken
17. I love to take pictures
18. I was 22 years old when I got married.
19. I would love to go to Hawaii someday.
20. I would love to go to Sweden someday.
21. I have been bungee jumping twice.
22. I met my husband at Southern Utah University.
23. I am originally from California
24. I don't like the Easter candy Peeps.
25. I don't like to eat olives.
26.  My favorite vacation spot is Dillon Colorado.
27.  I love Les Miserables
28.  I have only been to 4 concerts in my life: Mormon Tabernacle Choir, LeAnn Rimes, Alex Boye and Kenny Loggins.
29.   I love to play Tetris
30.   I love to build puzzles.
31.    I love the ocean.
32.   I love strawberries.
33.   I love to eat Cookies n' Cream ice cream.
34.   I love bears.
35.   I love Italian food.
36.  I don't like Mexican Food.
37.   I have had my tonsils out.
38.   I don't like to go shoe shopping.
39.   I love Tulips.
40.   I love amusement parks.   
41.   I love to eat at Jack in the Box.

No comments: