Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Silly Connor

Okay, Connor has been doing some interesting things lately and they are pretty funny. For instants, he sometimes takes a stuffed Buzz Lightyear and he has also taken his sippy cup and puts them on his pillow and puts his blankets over it, like its going to sleep. Hopefully one of these days, I can get a picture of it. He also has a routine at night, when I am getting Zachary into bed. Yes, out of all 3 boys, Zachary usually goes to bed first, unless Connor is so tired that he either falls asleep on the floor or couch. Anyway, when I brush Zach's teeth, Connor has to brush his teeth. When I get Zach ready for bed, Connor has to be in the room with Zach. Then when I am reading stories to Zachary, Connor has to be in bed with Zachary and he listens to the stories, which is really good. Connor's favorite story that I have been reading to Zach has been "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?" After I am done with the story, Connor takes the book and he tries to read the book word for word and it is really cute. Then after Zachary kisses his three stuffed animals that is on his bed, gets his drink of water and kisses me good night, Connor has to kiss Zachary good night and then I say good night and then Connor says good night, which you can understand him say. Zachary also listens to soft music when he goes to bed and he always has to have music on or he can't go to sleep. Zachary is the only one that has a routine like this. Also, for the past several mornings Connor has been watching "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" and I don't know why. The movie doesn't even scare him, which is good, but its weird that he wants to watch that movie. He isn't watching the movie this morning, because Zachary woke up first and the tv was to "The Teletubbies". Just thought that I would share.

No comments: