

Here are some pictures I have for when the boys were younger. It is hard to imagine, that my youngest Connor is 3 and he will be 4 on Oct. 29. My oldest, Ethan will be 12 on Dec. 2 and then my middle child, Zachary will be 7 on Feb. 3. Where does the time go, it has gone by so fast. For those who may not know this, I have had 5 pregnancies. I had a miscarriage in Jan of 1996, then Ethan was born in Dec. Then I had an eptopic (I think that is how you spell it) pregnancy and they had to take out my left tube and that was in Oct. 2000. I have had 2 children, since I have had that happen in Oct. 2000. I have always wanted a girl, but my situation is different then most people. For 1 thing I only have 1 tube and the other thing is Zachary has Muscular Dystrophy and if I got pregnant and had another boy, his chances of having Muscular Dystrophy would be 50/50. I really don't want to risk that and so there is another option and that is adoption. Ever since, I was younger I have always wanted to adopted, so maybe that is how I am supposed to get my little girl. But, the thing is about adoption, it is way to expensive and there is no way we will be able to afford it, expecially if Will works at Metal Craft. Maybe someday, we will adopt, but if we did, it would be down the road sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment