Sunday, February 8, 2009

What Does Late Mean?

The last 2 Sundays we have been late to church, but with church now being at 9 am, it is hard for everyone to get up, but I am not one of them. I am usually the first one to get ready for church and then I get everyone up. Last week, I can't remember why we were late, but my oldest didn't go, he hurt is back, but he did go today. Today, 3 of us had to have showers, well my oldest took a bath and when that happens, we tend to be late and not setting the alarm is the other reason. I usually don't set the alarm during the week, cause Will doesn't get home from work until 2 am. Anyway, when we are late, we sit on the couch in the foyer and for us that is a good place to sit and I know that is sad. If no seats are available on the back row, the couch is where we sit. Most families when they are late, go in and find a seat, but because of my youngest, who is 4 and how he behaves sometimes, we have to sit on the back row or on the couch, like we have had to do the last 2 Sundays. I hope we will be on time to church next Sunday because it is Ward Conference.

No comments: