A few days after Zach's 3rd birthday
Zach's 4th birthday
Zach's 5th Birthday
Zach's 6th Birthday
It is hard to believe that Zach is now 7, where did the time go? He is a wonderful son and I love him, well I love all of my sons. He loves puppies and kittens, so maybe someday we will have a dog again. Yes, I would rather have a dog, but my kids want a puppy. He also loves the snow, so he loves sledding and he always goes with his dad for that. He also loves McDonalds, playing Wii Bowling(he is really good at that game) and playing with his brothers. He loves riding the bus to school and so he likes school, well I think he likes school, he says he does. He also loves fans, keychains with keys on them and receipts and most of those are related to his mild Autism. His favorite color is yellow, his favorite icecream is Cookies and Cream and he just loves to go in the car and just go somewhere, like Walmart. He likes movies that have dogs and cats in them and he also likes Disney movies, well so does the rest of us. The last 2 movies that he saw in the theatre were "Hotel For Dogs" and "Marley and Me" and he really liked both of those movies. He also loves to listen to Queen, well some of the songs that is.
With my husbands work schedule the way it is, we really can't celebrate his birhtday until the weekend, but Zach doesn't care, it is just another day to him. I hope you enjoyed the pictures of him, but they start at age 2, I didn't get a digital camera, until he was almost 3 and I haven't put any pictures on the computer yet, of him younger than 2, but I will someday soon.
1 comment:
what a great idea to show him as he's grown! Happy Birthday to Zach!
(and thank you SO MUCH for your card! I'll have to see what Saturday brings, I haven't looked at our schedules yet)
Post a Comment