This past weekend was a pretty enjoyable one. This is what we did. On Friday, Zach was the only one who went to school, cause the rest of us took Ethan to Diabetes Camp at Zion Ponderosa Ranch. It was a very beautiful Drive and the traffic wasn't that bad, well we left a little after 9 am. We got there about 11:30 am and we checked him in and put his stuff in his cabin. Then all the campers went to go eat and Will, Connor and I also ate and it was a pretty good meal. I was surprised of what Connor ate, he ate all of a chicken sandwich and that is the first time he actually tried something new. Yeah for Connor. Then we left Ethan there and came back to Cedar City. Just in time to drop Will off at the 20 year anniversary of Metal Craft and Will has been there for almost 13 years. Then Connor and I went home to wait for Zach's bus to come drop him off. While we were waiting for him a few things happened. I wrote a post last year about how much I hate bees, well I killed one Friday and let me tell you I was terrify. I saw a wasp(why did it have to be one of those) and it was on the window in the garage and I got the spray and started spraying it and the whole time I was scared to death, but I am so glad that it is dead now. Then my older sister Sandra left me a message about doing another sister weekend and going to see "Wicked" in Denver, where my sister Amy lives and I started screaming and Connor was looking at me weird and crying. I called Sandra back and she gave me the details and we are seeing it in October and we will figure out travel plans later. So, I am going to see "Wicked" in October and I am so exciting. Zach then came home and we went to Will's work party to eat a few things and to pick me up. Later, that evening I went to see "Hannah Montana" with my good friend Christina and it was fun, even though this was the second time I have seen it, but I didn't care. Then went to her house and talked for quite awhile, we haven't talked like that in a very long time.
Saturday, we went to ST. George and it was nice down there. We first went to Costco and right when we got there, I saw my cousin Tricia with her 2 girls and I haven't seen her in about 10 months, so it was so nice to see her. We went to a few more places, we were trying to find Connor some shoes and he doesn't like change, so getting him new shoes falls under that category. We would put the new shoes on him and he would throw a very big fit and so we had to take the shoes off and try again. Finally, we found some shoes for him at Payless Shoes that he didn't throw a fit, when we tried them on him and so we had a Winner. Yeah. Came home and later that night Will and I went to dinner at IHOP. We left Zach and Connor at my friend Christina's house. She has 2 boys, ages are Myler is almost 3 and Mayson is almost 1. Dinner was really good and then looked at Deseret Book for a little while and then picked the boys up. Christina said that Connor and Myler were so cute together and became the best of friends and that Zach was a sweetheart. Everyone says that about Zach. Now, Connor has a new friend and Myler has about the same personality as Connor and that is scary, but kind of weird.
Sunday, I woke up at 6 am and got ready to pick Ethan up from Camp. My best friend Talisha came with me and it was so nice having someone ride in the car with me, it made the ride to the camp much more enjoyable. On the way there, we had to stop in the road, for 2 deer to walk across and we saw 2 more deer in the bushes and that was cool to see that many deer in 1 place. Then a bird hit the car and I looked in the mirror and it looked like it was dead. Then got to the Camp and Ethan said he had lots of fun. He even got a welt on his back from playing paintball. Then we left for Cedar City and it was a nice ride home. We dropped Talisha off and Ethan and came home. Will, Zach and Connor were still at Church and so I cleaned up some and I put Ethan's camp clothes in the wash.
That was my weekend and it was a productive weekend, which doesn't happen that much. On top of all this, I have a cold and this is like the third one that I have had this year and it is only May. Thank goodness that it is only a cold and not the flu.
August 2022
4 years ago
2 comments:
I think I'm going to be the last person on earth to see Wicked... darn!
sounds like you had a super busy weekend - I can't say as I got a whole lot done since I took a 3 hour nap on Saturday, but I do feel better!
It sounds like you had a really good weekend. I am glad to hear that.
Post a Comment