Thursday, August 6, 2009

BYU Idaho Education Week Part 2

The Rexburg Temple
My Dream Car, but I would want either red or blue

Christy, Jessica, Valerie, and me


Sisters-Christy and Valerie



Now, I need to tell about my time in Rexburg and all my wonderful classes that I took. Since, I haven't felt very good about myself for several years, almost all of my classes were somewhat related, which I needed in my life right now. The classes that I took were: "Get Your Ideal Life Part 1 and 2" by Connie Sokol. "The Process of Personal Progression" by Scott L. Anderson. "Learning to Love Thyself" by Elia Gourgouris. "The Marvelous Creation of You By The Celestial Architect" by Tracey Long. "Making Positive Changes" by Barbara Barrington Jones. "Removing Guilt and Allowing Peace" by Cherie A. Burton. "Awake and Arouse Your Faculties: Bring Clarity into your Life" by Cherie A. Burton. The last class I took was "Strengthening Marriage Relationships" by Carleen Tanner. I enjoyed all of the classes I took and I am so glad that I was able to attend Education Week at BYU Idaho. I would go to the one at BYU Provo, cause it is closer, but it is a week and it is always when school starts for the kids, so maybe someday I can go to that one.

Besides going to classes, I ate and the food was so good. I always went to breakfast with my roommate Valerie, her sister Christy and Christy's friend Jessica. I took some of the classes with Valerie and we got along so great, so that was good. I also went to the Bookstore and it was a nice one and it isn't as big as the one at BYU Provo. On Saturday, which was the last day of Education Week, after breakfast, the 4 of us took some pictures of each other and we also got some pictures of the 4 of us, so that was cool. Then before we went are separate ways, we wrote down everyone's name, since all 4 of us are on Facebook.

After that, I had to go to Idaho Falls, which is only 25 minutes from Rexburg to get a new tire, so I could match my other new tire. I went to the Sears at the mall to get the car worked on. I also asked them to rotate the new tires to the front. They would call me when the car was done, so I went in the mall to go shopping, it was my birthday after all. They called me about 20 minutes later and they told me as they were looking at the tires, the alignment was really bad, so I told them to do that to, since I still had to get back to Utah and I didn't want to have anymore problems, like I had getting to Rexburg. Anyway, they said give them about 40 minutes and the car will be done by then. I finished looking in the mall and I finally found a dress, that actally fits me and I look good in that dress too, which for me is a plus. I have looked so many places for a dress and I can never seem to find one that fits me, cause well to tell you the truth I am over weight and I hate it. Anyway, I was so very happy when I found that dress, I actually jumped up and down in the dressing room. Over all the mall was okay, but I have been in much better malls. After the mall, I went to Target, one of my favorite stores and I went to a few more places looking for some nice shoes to wear with my dress, but I didn't find any at all that was size 10 Wide, yes my feet are big too. They had size 10 shoes that I really liked, but the shoes weren't wide and I got upset because of the fact that the shoes have to be wide. I also had lunch at a place called "The Pita Pit" and oh my gosh that place was so good, I loved it.








No comments: