Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009













My brother Tyler giving some pointers for Zach. I don't remember
what game Zach is playing.



Connor playing with his cousin Laura. They loved playing with one
another.





I know Christmas was over 2 weeks ago and I am finally updated my blog about what we all did. We left for Ramona California on Christmas Eve and we have been every year, since we have been married, except 1 year, when I was pregnant with Zachary. Anyway, we left after 7 am, Utah time and we ate breakfast and filled up the gas tank in ST. George. We ate lunch in Barstow CA and we also filled the gas tank while we were still in Barstow. We got to my parents house, around 5 pm CA time. We stay in a condo while we are there and my dad and I checked us in and then my dad and I put the stuff in the condo. We had a delicious dinner that my mom prepared and then we visited and it was great being there with my parents and younger brother Tyler. We then left for the condo and we would be back in the morning.

Christmas was nice and we got to my parents house around 11:30 am and we started opening presents around noon. We have a tradition that we take turns opening presents. The youngest also goes first, which was Connor and the oldest goes last, which is my dad and then we start over. We have always had this tradition, ever since I was little. I know that takes along time to get through, but its a great thing to do because you get to see what everyone gets. Then afterwards my brother Tim, his wife Sarah and 4 kids came over to open there presents that were under my parents tree. They live next door to my parents. The rest of Christmas was nice and relaxing.


These are some of the other things we did, while in California:

Shopping
Eating good food
visiting with family
playing video games(the kids mostly did this)
Will and I saw "Sherlock Holmes" and I loved that movie.
Will, the kids and I also went to SeaWorld, but that is another post.
Eating good food. Oh, I already said that.

New Year's Eve was nice and quiet, but that is the way I like it. We had some friends over and we played a few games and put the younger kids in bed. My brother and his wife and oldest son were also there, so that was nice too Then we had more good food and it was also nice to visit. We left Jan. 2 to come back to Utah and the weather was good all the way home, which is the best way to go. We had a wonderful trip to California and we don't know when we might get back to CA. It might be this Christmas or who knows when. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

No comments: