Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Moscow Ballet

On Dec. 2, my husband and I got to see the Moscow Ballet perform The Nutcracker. I know it was Ethan's birthday but he understood, since he was celebrating his birthday with his friends on Friday. I am so glad we went and that we got tickets when we did, cause it was sold out. It was a wonderful evening and I love the ballet of The Nutcracker. Watching the ballet of The Nutcracker, made me miss dance and it also had Will missing the arts. It also was great to actually see The Moscow Ballet perform this and it was probably one of the best Nutcracker's that I have seen and I have seen several performances of the ballet performed by different companies. Afterwards, I had to buy something and I bought these 3 glass ornaments of ballerinas and they are not on the tree yet. Will and I also got to get a picture taken with one of the performers of the show and I thought that was so cool. If the Moscow Ballet ever comes to your city, I highly recommend to go see them. It was a beautiful ballet.