I finally found something that I like to do and I have only been 2 times this week, but that is okay. I had a very busy week. I rode for 12 miles on Monday and then I rode for 9.25 miles on Wednesday. I know it is not close to the 25 miles I signed up for and that race is July 3, but I have a few more weeks. I don't care what my time is, I just want to finish the bike race. I am glad I found an exercise I like to do. I have to go around 6:15 am because it is not that hot and not that much traffic out on the roads. I am glad I don't have a busy week next week, then I can probably go 3 or 4 times on my bike. I bought a bike computer for my bike and I love it. It has so many functions. It has an odometer, trip meter, max. speed, average speed, trip timer, temp., calories burned and a few other things. Before I had to get in the car and figure out how many miles I went and now I don't have to do that. I am happy we bought one, especially since I will be riding my bike a lot.
August 2022
4 years ago
3 comments:
Where did you get the bike computer from? That sounds like something I need to get too!
I bought it from K-Mart, but I think Walmart sells them too.
I'm still looking to find an exercise I love... that's a wonderful discovery!!!
Post a Comment