Thursday, June 7, 2012

My 5 Pregnancies

I thought it was time I write about this and yes you read that right, I have been pregnant 5 times.  Here it goes.  I got married in December of 1994 and around Christmas 1995, I found out I was pregnant.  I was excited to become a mother, but in Jan. of 1996, I miscarried and I was about 10 weeks a long.  I was sad for a little while, but 2 months later, I found out I was pregnant again.  This time I didn't tell anyone for awhile.  My son, Ethan was born on Dec. 2, 1996 and he was born 3 1/2 weeks early and that is a post by itself and I will write about that sometime later.  Then in Oct. 0f 2000, I was pregnant again, but something ended up being wrong.  I was having pain, I was bleeding some and so they did an ultrasound, but I believe they couldn't find anything.  So they ended up doing an amniocentestis, which I never want to go through again and it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy and they had to take my left tube out.  I was sad for along time and I don't think I really talked about that pregnancy with anyone and it still is hard to talk about.  Then towards the end of April 2001, I was pregnant again and my son Zachary was born Feb. 3, 2002 and 10 days late I might add.  Then towards the end of Jan. of 2004, I was pregnant again and my son Connor was born 2 days early on Oct. 29, 2004 by emergency C-Section.

Not many people know about me being pregnant 5 times, so I thought it would be good for me to write it down.  I am happy for women who are pregnant, but I am sad at the same time.  If that makes any sense.  I hope to post something else soon.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Unknown said...

I haven't really talked about this and I thought it was time that I said something about this. Not many people know that I have been pregnant 5 times. Thanks for caring Jennifer.

Mariam said...

Wow, You have been through some tough times. I think you are great Malinda!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mariam.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you went through that. I've had friends here at school go through the same thing. It's a very hard thing for me to watch -- yet alone think about going through. Thanks for being an example of strength! :) Love you!

iwalkalongtheroad.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen.