I wish that there was a talk about this when I was a teenager, then maybe kids would have grown up some and they wouldn't have made fun of me. I also wish that I had a back bone back then, but I didn't and I still don't. I keep most things to myself, so maybe that is why I still have so much hurt and anger inside of me. I know all these stuff happen over 25 years ago, but it still hurts. I sometimes feel like I am a teenager and trying to fit in still and I am 40 years old. I hope one of these days, I can just let it all go and just forget it ever happened, but there is no Easy Button that I can push and I can't go back to change things. I just have to remember that I have people that love me no matter what.
2 comments:
You are incredible Malinda! I think that you know this more and more everyday. You truly inspire me all the time, thank you for your strength!
I think all of us, at times, feel like were still teenagers just "trying to fit in" hang in there!
Post a Comment