Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Prayers to the victims of the OK tornado

With the tornado that happened in Oklahoma yesterday, I am at a loss of words of what to say to everyone that lives there, so I am not going to be doing my Thankful Tuesday for this week; instead I am going to dedicate my blog post to them.  Everyone that I know that lives there, which isn't that many are all safe and I am thankful for that.  I have never been in a tornado before and I hope I never experience that.  Just from seeing the reports on the news about this tornado and past tornadoes, I am just so sad.  I am praying that they find more people and pets alive in the next few days and that people there can start rebuilding there lives.  Hugs to everyone there.

Photo: Beagle Hugs for Oklahoma.


REACH OUT IN LOVE AND PRAYERS TO THE VICTIMS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES AND PROPERTIES IN THE MIDWEST STORMS ! JUST A CALL WITH A WORD OF COMFORT OR PRAYERS CAN GO A LONG WAY IN COMFORTING THE VICTIMS !
REACH OUT IN LOVE AND PRAYERS TO THE VICTIMS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES AND PROPERTIES IN THE MIDWEST STORMS ! JUST A CALL WITH A WORD OF COMFORT OR PRAYERS CAN GO A LONG WAY IN COMFORTING THE VICTIMS !

No comments: