Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thankful Tuesday : For Everyone That Has Served Our Country

With Memorial Day yesterday, I thought I would thank every man and woman that has served our country.  What they do is the greatest thing I think any person can do.  They do it for their country and they make this country free.  They make so many sacrifices, they leave their families for months at a time and I don't know what that would be like, my dad and husband have never served in the military.  I want to say Thank You again for what they do for me and for everyone else.  I found these on Pinterest and I thought they were perfect for my blog post.  Enjoy.
                                                                                               
I will always support our troopsSupport our Troops  FacebookSupport our troops and veterans!
I support our troopsThanking everyone who has served our countrysupport our troops <3           

No comments: