Other surprises I have gotten over the years: pretty much every Christmas and birthday, (only sometimes do I know what I am getting) getting a package from my mom with Tinkerbell figurines in it, someone doing the 12 days of Christmas for us, a letter or card in the mail, (not many people do this anymore) one of my good friends threw me a birthday party this year, (only 2 people showed up, but that is okay) flowers from my parents, flowers from my husband, flowers from my brother Tyler, a CD from my brother Tyler, money in the mail that I am not expecting and taking pictures that turn out better than expected, I love those kind of photographs. As you can see, I love surprises, as long as they are the good surprises.
| Took this lovely dolphin picture at Sea World in 1993. I didn't know how good this picture was, until I developed the film. |
1 comment:
I love surprises too! I've never heard of Savannah Smiles, but I'm glad that a simple gift made your day. :)
Post a Comment