Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Sayings on Pinterest

I really enjoy looking at Pinterest and I have several boards on there: favorite movies, favorite tv shows, some of my favorite things, favorite music, wish I could go to someday, favorite actors/actresses, favorite places and spaces, foods I like, soccer and sayings.  I love finding sayings on Pinterest and there is 1 saying on there that I repinned on my board: Sayings and I  have gotten 36 likes and 128 repins on that 1 saying and that is a lot.  I never knew putting that saying on there, would get that much attention.  Of course for me I hope to live by it someday and to believe it.  I believe that is what I have been doing to myself my whole life and I still do it.  I know there are people that hate me for one reason or another and for the life of me, I don't know what I did wrong, but that is not what this post is about.  Enjoy the saying.  If you want to see all of my boards on Pinterest, just look me up on there.  Once again thank-you to everyone that takes the time to read my blog, it means so much to me because sometimes I feel like it isn't worth having a blog anymore, but I keep it for my readers.  Love you guys.

love yourself

No comments: