Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday : For My Favorite Things

I have so many favorite things and I am thankful for them everyday, even though they are just things to some people, but to me they make me want to wake up everyday and to live with my family.  I know I have done posts about my favorite things before, but I thought it would be great to share pictures about them instead. One thing that I don't have a picture for, is I love collecting porcelain dolls.  I hope you enjoy them.
biking
Riding my Bike
"Harry Potter"  (The Movies)
All of the Harry Potter Movies
Believe in Santa and Christmas.  We do and this adorable "B" is perfect. www.sliverzwood.blogspot.com
Christmas is my favorite holiday

lilacs
Lilacs
corvette
My favorite car: Corvette
Dr. Pepper
The only soda that I will drink
journal writing
Writing in my Journal
Tinkerbell
TinkerBell
Movies
Watching Movies
The ocean, My photography
The Ocean
Tangled
My all time favorite Disney movie
Classic Rock music
Listening to Classic Rock Music
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
One of my favorite movies of all times.
                            Les Miserables                           
Strawberries

Dance and my favorite color is Purple

What is in my Curio Cabinet

Most of the Tinkerbell things that I own
Photography
Photography

No comments: