Sometimes it is very hard for me to take a compliment from someone, but I am thankful for receiving them. When I get a compliment, it tells me that people are actually noticing me and seeing what kind of person I am trying to be and have been trying to be for years, but sometimes I feel like no one notices me, of the things I do. Anyway, I received a really nice compliment from the principal a few weeks ago about how great a job I was doing and how some teachers were impressed with how organized I am and what a great job I was doing. Wow, people actually notice me and I was about to cry, but I didn't. In case no one knows what I do for my job, I am the Take Home Library person for Iron Springs Elementary, in other words I do all the book in the bags for the kids K-3. It is nice to receive a compliment from anyone, don't you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment