Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ethan Playing Guitar Hero


Ethan got Play Station 2 for Christmas and then he bought Guitar Hero with his money he got for Christmas. It is now July and he has gotten really good at it. He was playing Guitar Hero at Walmart the other day and he said a bunch a people were watching him and saying how good he was. I have tried playing, well I only have once and I wasn't that good at it. I know it takes practice and that what Ethan has been doing. Just thought I would share. Here is a picture of him playing.

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

I know what you mean... I've tried to play it with the boys too, but the words "hopeless" and "pathetic" have been bandied around enough now that I just give up! Incidentally, my husband is REALLY good at it :)

Sandra said...

Kelsey is the one that's good in our house. Victor is pretty good, but Kel is VERY VERY good. :) Kent and I don't play.