



My three sisters have a blog, so I decided to have a blog too. My life right now is going okay, Ethan, Zach and Connor are keeping me busy and I love being a mom. It is hard to believe that my oldest son, Ethan is 11 and going to be in the 6th grade and that means his first year in middle school. Right now, Ethan is the only one taking swimming lessons and he is enjoying it. He is in level 4 and level 5 and 6 are with him. He has been taking the lessons, since June 23 and he finishs the lessons on July 23.Ethan was also in the Utah Summer Games, back in June and his sport was Soccer. His team did really good, but they didn't get a medal, but that is okay, they all had fun and that is what counts.
Zach is doing okay, he loves to watch Ethan play video games and he also loves to play Mario Kart Double Dash on Game Cube with Ethan and he does his best. He also loves to go in the car, whenever one of us goes somewhere, especially if its to Walmart. He has to look at fans, when we go there, he talks about them all of the time. He also loves to talk about cats, even though he doesn't like cats and we all think its strange that he does that.
Connor is doing okay, he loves to get into everything and he is talking more and more, which is really good. Connor finds the weirdest places to hide, he loves to climb into the dryer, none of the other 2 did that and he also found a way to get into the trunk of are Toyota Yarris, he found the lever to the trunk and he pulled it and of course it opened and then climbed into the trunk. So, for Connor's sake, we have to keep the cars locked at all times.
Will is doing okay, he is busy working at Metal Craft and he also has been helping out with the Neil Simon Festival, which opens next week. He loves the theater, so whenever he can help out with the theater, he will, theater is his passion. As for me I am doing okay, trying to hang in there and I hope this blogging world goes okay, this is all new to me, so I am learning. I haven't been doing to much, but I have been seeing a Chiropractor for the last 3 weeks for my back. I have been having back problems on and off for years and so I thought it was time to see one. My best friend Talisha works there, as a receptionist and so I go in there all of the time, so the doctors know me, so that makes it nice. When I saw the doctor the first time, he was feeling around my neck and he asked me, if I have ever been in an accident and I said yes, but not for years, cause he said it feels like I have had whiplash and that has happened for about 10 years ago but he said sometimes you don't know you have whiplash, until years later and I didn't know that.
I am sorry that my first entry was long, but I wanted to tell everyone how everyone is doing. Here are some more pictures of the boys.
5 comments:
Your post was great! I really like long blogs because they let me know what is happening in someones life.
I'm glad you decided to start a blog! I'm looking forwarding to reading more about what you guys are up to and seeing pictures of your cute boys!
Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to seeing lots more!
it's a small world after all! My uncle (Rick) is running Neil Simon and I'm sure I'll be getting up there to see at least one of the shows (I REALLY want to see I Do, I Do! - maybe next Tuesday? I'll e-mail and maybe we can grab a quick bite together before the show?
So glad you found me, I look forward to keeping up with you in the blogosphere :)
-Tonya
I'm glad you started a blog, too! It will be fun to keep up to date with everyone!!
Post a Comment