I decided to do some changes to my blog, but there are still so many things I don't know how to do with the blogging world, but at least I learned how to change the template. I was so excited that it worked. I Love anything with strawberries in it, so when I found this template with strawberries, I just had to use it and I think it looks really cool with them there. I hope everyone is having a good Summer and for us it will be over soon. Ethan and Zach go back to school on Thursday and Connor doesn't go back until the 25th of August. I am so looking forward for them all going back to school, I don't want to hear bored again, at least Ethan is the only one saying. Of course I have no idea what I will do with myself when they start school. I am thinking of probably reading more or even go walking on the indoor track at the University, which is free. I need to exercise more anyway, I don't do much of that at all. Unless you count walking to the mail box or walking all over Walmart.
No comments:
Post a Comment