Saturday, August 23, 2008

VERMONT

Not many people know this, but I have always wanted to go to Vermont ever since I was younger. I don't know if people remember this, but back in the 1980's, you could get small license plates out of cereal boxes and I got one of Vermont that said WE SKI on it and I still have that license plate and I don't even know how to snow ski, I only know how to water ski. Anyway, I was with Connor in the car and I saw this car with a green license plate and at first I thought it was a Colorado lisence plate, but when I looked at it closer it was a Vermont license plate. I was so excited, I haven't seen a Vermont license plate in years and to see it here Cedar City, I thought that was so awesome to see one here. I hope one of these days I can get to Vermont, but who knows when that will happen. I just thought that I would share.

No comments: