Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas 2008










This past Sunday, we put Christmas Decorations up and yes I know it is before Thanksgiving, but hey Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I didn't see any other time to do it, unless I did it on Dec. 13 and that is to far away. Anyway, I love Christmas and so it was fun to put the decorations up. First, Will and Ethan put the tree up and it was nice, because it is a new tree and it is one of those trees with lights on them already and those are the best ones. We have this plant shelf in our family room and I love it, cause I have so many Christmas decorations, that without a plant shelf I don't know what I would do. Ethan helped me put the Christmas decorations up on the plant shelf and I was holding the ladder for him. He did a good job. Ethan even asked me, why do we have so many Christmas decorations and all I said was, I like Christmas. Ethan, Connor, Zach and I helped put the decorations on the tree and then I don't know what happened, cause maybe about 10-20 moinutes later, I was the only one left putting decorations on the tree, but that happens every year. Each year after the tree is up, the first decorations on the tree, are the boys ornaments. Ethan has a Buzz Lightyear, Zach has a Winnie the Pooh and Connor has a Mickey Mouse, which he broke, but Will was able to super glue it back together, just like he did last year. Yes, Connor broke his Mickey Mouse ornament last year. I also hope Connor doesn't break that many ornaments this year, I think he broke 3 or 4 last year, but it could of been more than that, but I wasn't counting.

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

We end up with a pile of ornaments to superglue every year... I wouldn't bother except that they are the kids ornaments (they get one from Santa each year) and I'd hate to toss them out!

Ashley said...

Oh , the joys of getting ready for the Christmas season. I'm still trying to figure out where to put my tree let alone when to put it up! You're on the ball Malinda!