Monday, November 17, 2008

The Primary Program

I thought I would tell you about the primary program that was yesterday. It was really good and all of my children did pretty good. Connor (my 4 year old) got up when it was his turn and said something you couldn't understand and then sat down. Well, at least he sat down and wasn't running all over the stand. Then, Zach (my 6 year old) got very shy when he got up there. He put his hands over his eyes and he spoke very softly. His teacher was helping him, so he spoke alittle louder and you could hear him and he did pretty good. My son Ethan (my 11 year old) had a very big part. He was one of the narractors, saying scriptures throughout the whole program. I thought he did such a good job and I am proud of him. It is weird to think, that this is Ethan's last Primary Program. Where did the time go? I found out later, that after Connor said his part, he was asleep for the rest of the Primary Program, he must of been really tired.

No comments: