On Friday the 13th, Will and I went on a double date with John and Sarah Pace, who is in our ward. This is the first double date that I have ever been on and it was fun and we are planning on doing it again someday. Anyway, Sarah picked us up and we had dinner at The Pizza Factory. John met us there, because he was working in St. George that day. We had a very nice dinner and then we went to see SUU face BYU in Gymnastics. I love gymnastics and so all 4 of us had a wonderful time. It was great to get to know the Paces's alittle better. After SUU beat BYU, we went to Dennys to have some desseret and my cheesecake was deolious. Then Sarah took us home. It was a fun evening and the next time we do a double date, we are thinking of going to the St. George temple.
1 comment:
That sounds really fun! Glad you could go out!
Post a Comment