

You are probably wondering what son did this, since I have 3 sons. You probably would think, Connor did this, since he tends to have many accidents in the house, when it comes to walls, but he didn't do this one. Yes, Zach is in the picture, but he didn't do it either. So, who is left, yep Ethan, my 12 year old did this, but it was an accident. He was playing ball in the house with one of his friends and he tried to get around his friend, but his knee hit the corner of the wall and made that hole in the wall. One of the first things he said was, "well you have wanted to paint for awhile" and yes that is true. First we have to fix the corner of the wall and then we can paint. One of my friends, said her husband can fix the corner and then she will help me paint. I think Ethan should help too, what do you all think about him helping me and my friend paint?
2 comments:
With 3 Boys, there's no getting out of having holes in walls!! We always keep food in the fridge and spackle on hand!! And I think having him help is a GREAT idea! (don't tell him I said that though :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALINDA!!!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day and a fun time celebrating!
Sorry about your wall...but walls can be fixed!! Boys, I'm sure are rough on homes, but so are girls!!
Post a Comment