Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thankful Tuesday : Sisters

I know I talked about my family back in Feb., but I wanted to talk about my 3 sisters, even though we don't see each other often, I love all of them so very much.  I have 1 sister that lives in Spanish Fork UT, 1 sister that lives in Amarillo TX and another sister that lives in Firestone CO.  I wish I talked to them more often or even see them more often, but I don't.  I know there my sisters, but sometimes I have a hard time to figure out what to say to them and I am sorry about that.  Even with family, I am shy around them and I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I did see 2 of them last Summer, so that was fun.  I just wish my other sister was there too, but she wasn't. One sister weekend that we had was at Time Out for Women in the Denver area back in 2007, where my mom and 1 of my sister in laws was able to join us.  That was a fun weekend and I hope to go to another Time Out for Women again sometime soon, but who knows when. The last sister weekend we had, was probably 3 1/2 years ago in 2009 and my mom,  and 1 of my nieces was there too and that was lots of fun.  We saw Wicked that weekend and that was so awesome to see.  I hope to have another sister/sister in law/mom weekend again someday soon because I could really use one of those right about now.
Sister quote
Time Out for Women 2007 with my sisters, sister in law and mom
Wicked Weekend 2009 with my sisters andsister quotes - Google Search
sister quote
Dillon CO 2012 with 2 of my sisters
I love Sandy and Donna more than they will ever know.  I look up to both of them for who they are!!! The older I get I know why God gave me them!!!!

No comments: