Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thankful Tuesday: Scenery

It seems like Thankful Tuesday is getting harder to think about what to write about because I have already talked about the people in my life.  I love looking at scenery and talking pictures of it, but there is so much of the world that I haven't seen yet.    These are the places I hope to go to someday when I have lots of money, which I probably never will have:  Europe, Hawaii, Vermont, Australia, Virginia, North Carolina.  Someday I hope I can travel parts of the world, but we will see if that happens.  Enjoy the pictures that I have taken over the years.


The really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

 Slow down and enjoy life quotes. It is not only the scenery you miss by going too fast… You also miss the sense of where you are going and why… - Unknown

No comments: