Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thankful Tuesday : Soccer

I am thankful for soccer.  My oldest son has played, since the age of 5 and now he is 16 years old.  He was gotten really good over the years and he has been goalie for probably the last 4-6 years, but I can't remember.   I feel so bad that I didn't go to all of his games, when he was younger.  But for the last 3 years or so, I have been to most all of them, but with him on the high school team there are some games that are just to far away to go to.  He loves soccer or football, if you live in Europe or anyway else it seems.  He has 2 favorite teams- Chelsea and Brasil.  It  would be so cool to take him to one of those games, but that would cost a lot of money to even get him there, so I am only dreaming.  He wants to be a professional soccer player someday, that is his goal.  He also has done the Utah Summer Games last year and then back in 2007.  Last year, his team for his age division won Gold.  He also did BYU Soccer Camp last Summer and he will be doing it this Summer too.  If you ever have a chance, you need to see him play, he is good.

Also, my youngest son, who started playing last year at the age of 7 and he wants to play this year to.  I think he likes it okay, but we will see if he wants to continue it like his older brother has.  I just love watching 2 of my boys play soccer.

And here comes my favorite national team.
soccer quotes - Google Search I wonder if I could make something like this for my friends, that doesn't say soccer mom obviously

Chelsea FC is my favorite sports team and i have played soccer since the age of 5
soccer quotes for my J boys!! This is so you 2 ;-) love u both

Soccer quoteSoccer


SoccerSoccer Ball/Quote Wall Decal with Child's Name by DecalsEnFolie, $10.99
Soccer.                  



1 comment:

Mariam said...

Soccer is a Good Time!