With my son's last last few weeks of elementary school left, I thought I would write somethings to say thank you to his 2 wonderful aides who I love so very much. I am not so good with words, but I will try. You both are awesome in taking care of my son, you know what he likes and what he needs. You know when to say No to him, even though he will probably have a meltdown, I know what those are like because he has had meltdowns at home. You know how to make him smile and that is pretty easy to do, especially when he is able to talk to Siri with his morning aides Iphone 4S. I tell him when you hurt and then he wants to do something for you and flowers are always the first thing he thinks of to give to you. He also knows what cars you drive to school because well he loves cars and well he asks every adult at the school what kind of car they drive and he remembers what they drive. Over the years of being his aides, you have helped him with science fairs, math, reading, spelling, dances, taking him swimming once a week and everything else you do at school. I thank you both for all that you have done for him, I couldn't ask for anything more. I will miss both of you for all that you have done for him, but thank heavens for facebook because I can let both of you know how he is doing in middle school, but you can always visit him anytime.
August 2022
4 years ago
1 comment:
Thank you Malinda! We love him so much, and I love you. We well sure miss him next year, and the years to come. He has become such a big part of our lives!
Post a Comment