So on to Saturday, where I took the 2 younger ones with me to Riverton to see some friends that used to live in Cedar and they have kids Zach and Connor's age. Ethan didn't want to come because he wanted to spend time with his cousins and I understood that. We had a wonderful visit with them and then Zach was getting hungry, so we left and went to Wendy's for lunch. Then on to Lehi to meet my best friend at the gas station and then we followed her to the Children's Discovery Garden at Thanksgiving Point and that was fun, well I have never been there. We visited some and the kids liked it okay, but not as well as we had hoped. Then we followed her to her house, since I have never been there before and it was nice to finally see where she lives. The kids enjoyed that and then I had to get back to my sister's because Ethan wanted to go shopping. We got to my sister's house and he changed his mind he didn't want to come with us and so we stayed a few minutes and then left for The University Mall in Orem. We decided to eat dinner first because it was 7 pm and we were all hungry. So here comes my title of my blog Angels Among Us and so most of you have heard some of this if you are on facebook that is.
Connor wanted pizza, so he ate at the table with Zach, while I got Zach and my dinner at Chick-fil-a.It took a little while because for some reason there was a problem, but I won't get into that. We finally got the food and started eating and at this point Connor was already done eating. We were just eating and then this guy walked up to us and I would guess he was probably in his 50's wearing a red shirt. He was asking me how I was doing and I said okay and he said it like he knew me and I was trying to see if I could place his face, but I couldn't. He then slipped me something in my hand and just left. I opened my hand and there I saw the $40 and well I looked up to see if I could see where he went, but I guess I looked up to late. Well, I was speechless and my eyes started tearing up and I just couldn't believe someone would do this for me. Maybe someday I can do this for someone else, but I don't know when I will be able to. After we ate, we looked around a few stores in the mall and then off to Kohls, so I could get a few shirts. I will always remember the guy in the red shirt doing this for me because he will always be an Angel to me. I am so Thankful right now, so thank-you to whoever you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment