Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thankful Tuesday: My Mom

With writing about my dad for Thankful Tuesday last week, I thought it would be great to talk about my mom this week.  Well what can I say about my mom, she's the best and I love her so very much. Even though she doesn't live close to me (I sometimes wish she did), she lives in Texas and I am here in Utah I want to thank her for everything she has done for me in my 40 years of life, almost 41 years of my life. I remember somethings with her when I was younger, like going shopping, seeing some movies, going on vacations, being there for me when I was sick, for taking me to get my driver's license, and well I can't think of any more things right now.  I do remember her taking care of my brother Tyler (he has Muscular Dystrophy), when I was still living at home she was so good to him, she knew how to take care of him and she still does so much for him and I want to thank her for all that she does for my brother.  I hope I can take care of my son Zach (he also has Muscular Dystrophy) like she takes care of my brother.  I do remember more things when I have been an adult, like the time she came when each one of my children was born, coming to see The Music Man at The Utah Shakespeare Festival, for sending me some Tinkerbell figurines (I love Tinkerbell), for sending me birthday cards every year, for calling me on the phone, for letting us come home for Christmas, for doing some cross stitch for me (I have 4 things in my house that she has done) and for just loving me.
Like I said I love my mom with all my heart, I just wanted to let all of my readers know that I have the best mom in the world and I am so glad she is my mom.
My mom with Zach and Ethan in 2002
My mom with Ethan in 1996


My mom with me, my sisters and sister in law in 2008

My parents, brother Tyler, my husband and kids in 2012
   ” I Love Mom ” Precious Daughter’s Note to Mom « Blast Gifts                                                 So happy to say I was a stay at home Mom! I think it's the hardest job there ever was but that security your children have that Mom is always waiting for you at home is the greatest gift you can give them! Yes we could have had more, yes a bigger home, more money etc...but we made the best choice for our Family!
My mom holding Connor in the background in 2004


No comments: