

We have had some problems with bees, well actually wasps, which are worse. Anyway, I have heard that many people that live in Cedar City have had problems with wasps this year, so at least I am not alone in that. We started having problems with wasps, I would say for a few months now. The wasps build a nest in one of our light fixtures outside and it was driving us nuts. Last week, I finally bought spray, to kill wasps, so this morning Will went outside with the spray and killed the wasps, that were in the light fixture and got the nest out off there. So, I am very happy that the wasps and the nest is out of our light fixture, as you can see by the pictures.
2 comments:
Our backyard is totally infested with bees AND wasps right now. We have gotten rid of several wasps' nests, but they still keep popping up everywhere. And there's these little bees everywhere around our trees, too. I don't mind a few of them, but they are EVERYWHERE! When I just look out the window, I can see them out there all over the place. I don't know what we're going to do about it.
I don't like bees and wasps much, either. We had a wasp nest on our back patio that we sprayed to get rid of, and the bees love the lavender plants in front, but they don't seem to bother us much. Hope you (& Amy) get rid of them!
Post a Comment