Okay, some of you know I still watch ER and I have watched it since it began way back in 1994. Anyway, of course I watched the new episode of ER on Thursday and let me tell you something I thought the writers did a good job. Okay, so I don't think I have ever cried watching a TV show before, but I cried during this episode and I know its only a tv show, but when they have a main character die, I think it is sad, especially since Mekhi Phifer who plays Greg Pratt has been on the show for along time and I really liked him, he is a good actor I know some of you probably think I am nuts for crying over a character on a TV show, but hey I have watched this show since the beginning and I can cry if I want too.
2 comments:
I've cried watching ER too many times to count... so go ahead, I'm gonna miss Pratt.
Of course, I tend to get a little freaky about this show... I gave a standing ovation when they killed off Romano :)
I was happy when they killed off Romano too. My husband thought it was cool how he got hit by a helicopter twice. I will be sad when the show is over though, but I will get over it, just like I got over Friends when it ended, but I still watch reruns of that show and I also got over Beverly Hills 90210 when it ended.
Post a Comment