Every year I get rid of many things and take it to Deseret Industries. So, since we just had Christmas and my kids got new toys, I go through all of their toys and get rid of the ones that they don't play with. I just do this for Zach and Connor, Ethan goes through his own stuff to see what he doesn't want. I have kept some baby toys, since Ethan was a baby and well Zach and Connor don't play with them and the toys are for babies, so I decided to finally get rid of them. It was a sad day for me, cause there won't be anymore babies in this household. I would love to have a daughter, but I shouldn't get pregnant again. For Medical reasons, I shouldn't get pregnant again. I have a lot of back problems and 2 of my son's has health problems. My other son is 4 and he is talking more and more each day and it is really cute to hear him talk. My 12 year old son has diabetes and my 6 year old son has Muscular Dystrophy. I am a carrier for that diesase and so if I had another son, he could have a 50% chance of also having the diesase. I just couldn't do that to my family. Will and I have thought of having another baby this year, but it wouldn't be a good idea if we did. I have always wanted to adopt, but I don't think that we ever happen, it costs to much and we will never have that kind of money. I just wanted to share about this, if anyone cares. Thanks everyone who does comment on my blog , it means a lot to me.
1 comment:
it is hard to get rid of baby things - I have a secret stash of my favorite baby blankets and a toy or two that aren't played with since I just can't bear to part with them... I pull them out for visitors so that I have a valid reason for keeping them around :)
Post a Comment