ConnorMy friend Ginger tagged me, but I am going to do it alittle different, since I have done this tag before. Instead of opening your 6th picture folder and opening the 6th picture, it will be the 8th picture folder and the 8th picture.
1. Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 8th folder and select the 8th picture.
3. Post the picture and tell the story that goes along with it.
4. Tag your friends, then post a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!
The above picture is of Connor and he is almost 8 months old in this picture. This picture was taken June 25, 2005 at the Gold Family Reunion that we were having in Ramona California. We also were celebrating my Grandma Gold's 90th birthday on June 23 and my sister Amy also got married in San Diego on June 22. It was a fun weekend and it was great seeing cousins, aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in along time.
Now I choose four bloggers to do the same:
1. Tonya
2. Tammi
3. Ashley
4. Matty
1 comment:
I played - of course, I can't just leave the rules the same either... but it was fun :)
Post a Comment