Not many people really know about me because I am shy and I usually keep things to myself. So I thought it would be a good idea, if I make a list of things that I love and its been a little while since I have done this. Enjoy.
TV Shows (Past and Current ones)
Charmed
SuperNatural
Friends
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Full House
ER
Crossing Jordan
all 3 of the CSI's
Criminal Minds
Go On
The X Factor
Survivor
Hawaii Five-O,(the new one)
Elementary
Law and Order
Movies- I have to many to list, so here are some of them
Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Sherlock Holmes( both of them)
all 4 Indiana Jones
all 3 Mummy's
Tangled
Mulan
Sleeping Beauty
Les Miserables
Another Stake Out
Sky Fall
all of the Harry Potter's
all 3 of the Pirate's of the Caribbean
Herbie movies
Mirror Mirror
Sound of Music
Music- Classic Rock is my all time favorite thing to listen to, but here are some other people I like.
Adele
One Direction
Carrie Underwood
LeAnn Rimes
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Martina McBride
Harry Connick Jr.
Muse
Mumford and Sons
Taylor Swift
Phillip Phillips
Elvis
The Piano Guys
Charlotte Church.
Food
chicken
pizza
strawberries
Cookies 'n Cream ice cream,
lasagna
Jack in the Box
Everything Else I love
being a wife and mother
watching my oldest son play soccer
all of my nieces and nephews
all of my uncles, aunts and cousins
my grandma
spending time with family and friends
Tinkerbell
Care Bears
corvettes
taking pictures
riding my bike
building puzzles
driving
Duke (the college)
Vermont (I hope to go there someday)
keeping a Journal ( I got my first one when I was 11)
amusement parks
scrapbooks (my idea of a scrapbook, is probably different then what most people's idea of a scrapbook is)
blogging
purple
my part time job
collecting dolls
collecting figurines
being organized
August 2022
4 years ago
2 comments:
That was neat reading your favorite things, Malinda! I really LOVE watching re-runs of the original Hawaii-Five O. Good show. But, then again, it makes me not ever want to go to Hawaii as it "seems" to have tons of crime! ;)
Ohhh-you like Charmed and law and order! Those are my favorites!!!
Post a Comment