I want to talk about my grandma. She is my last grandparent that is living and she is 97 years old. Her husband died in 2003. Years ago, my family used to live right next door to my grandma and grandpa in Sandy Utah. I remember going to her house and asking for a piece of cheese all of the time I was named after her mother and I never met her because she died when I was only a few weeks old. She lives with my uncle and aunt in Sandy Utah and they are taking such good care of her. I don't get to see her very often, but when I do its the best thing ever that I love to do. She is the best and I love her very much. I hope to see her soon, but it won't happen until the summer sometime. My husband and kids love seeing her. I have many wonderful memories of her, like she was such a wonderful cook, she went on two LDS missions with her husband- Canada and England and she gave me and Will a shower before I got married, when they lived in Kanab. I have more memories of her, but I can't think of them right now.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for sharing your memories of Grandma. She's a special part of all of us. Wonder why. ;) Enjoyed these pictures, Malinda.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your memories of Grandma. She's a special part of all of us. Wonder why. ;)
Enjoyed these pictures, Malinda.
Your grandma really is the best!
Post a Comment