I remember when I went to the open house of the San Diego Temple in 1993, saying this is the temple that I am going to get married in and well about a year and a half later on Dec. 17, 1994 I did get married there. There is over 140 operating temples worldwide right now and more to come. I love temples, there is a peaceful feeling that comes over me, when I see a temple. Here are the temples that I have been in: Jordan River UT, San Diego CA, Saint George UT, Atlanta GA, Mount Timpanogos UT, Los Angeles CA, Portland OR. I hope to go into more because that is only 7 out of 140, which is sad, but oh well it happens. Enjoy the pictures of some temples that I have taken over the years.

San Diego CA
Saint George UT

Salt Lake City UT
Portland OR
No comments:
Post a Comment