Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thankful Tuesday : Babies

Top 10 Best Baby Quotes & Inspirational Sayings About Babies | Disney Baby



Baby QuoteThis is a very hard one to do, but I am thankful for babies.  I have 3 boys and I have always wanted a girl, but the only way that will happen is if I adopt.  Adoption is expensive, so I don't know if that will happen, unless we win Publishers Clearing House and I have been trying for the past 17 years.  It used to be really hard for me to be at church, when a new baby was being blessed, but not anymore.  For the past 2 1/2 years or so I have been giving a new baby outfit to a new baby born in my ward and sometimes that is a lot, but I love doing it.  It helps me because like I say I probably will never have another baby.  Here are some pictures of the boys, when they were babies.  Enjoy.

No comments: