Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Have Been Tagged by My Sister Amy


As you can see by the title, my sister Amy has tagged me, well she say anyone that wants to. Here is what I need to do.


1. Open my pictures folder

2. Go to the sixth folder

3. Open the sixth picture

4. Import into my blog ane tell the story.


The picture is above.

Well, the story of this picture was taken July 25, 2007, when we were on vacation in Dillon CO. My parents own a time share there and it was are turn to use it. Gayle, Brian and their kids were also there, they stayed in another time share. It was at night, as you can see Connor has his PJ's on and Zach also has his PJ's on. Ethan is in the back ground playing Nintendo DS and Will is watching something on TV. We were just relaxing and having a wonderful time in Dillon CO. I tag Tonya.

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

Not that I don't want to play, but since I did this tag a few weeks back you'll just have to look here http://moreinfothanyouwanted.blogspot.com/2008/10/fastest-tag-in-west.html to see my lovely picture :)